- What do you self-host?
- How to get your IP unbanned on HN.
- What's the most valuable thing you can learn in an hour?
- How I Hacked Hacker News (with arc security advisory)
- Ask HN: What do you do with your Raspberry Pi?
- Ask HN: What do you use to manage dotfiles?
- Ask HN: I'm a software engineer going blind, how should I prepare?
- Ask HN: Mind bending books to read and never be the same as before?
- Ask HN: Anyone know any funny programming jokes?
- What is the coolest website you’ve visited that no one knows about?
- What's the scariest space fact/mystery in your opinion?
- vi - Your problem with Vim is that you don't grok vi.
- c++ - The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List
- python - What is the purpose of the word 'self'?
- date - Why does man print "gimme gimme gimme" at 00:30?
- Things Every Hacker Once Knew - Eric S. Raymond
- Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years - Peter Norwig
- What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About Floating-Point Arithmetic - Oracle docs.
- Challenging projects every programmer should try
- How to store dotfiles - Atlassian
- Removing sensitive data from a repository - GitHub Help
- Keyboard shortcuts - GitHub Help
- Gmail Search Operators
- Things You Didn't Know About GNU Readline
- syntax across languages
- Practice CTF List - Jordan Wiens
- Short stories
- The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rolling Stone
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time - Rolling Stone
- How to Make a Crossword Puzzle - The New York Times